Get hp officejet 4650 wireless setup Guide
Wireless setup for HP OFFICEJET printer
123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer Review
123 HP OFFICEJET 4650 WIRELESS PRINTING
HP OFFICEJET 4650 E-ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER WIRELESS SETUP:
- Wireless router which supports WPS Mode is available then you can follow the WPS mode of wireless setup.
- If the wireless router is not able to support WPS then you select Wireless Setting Menu instead of wireless setup.
HP OFFICEJET 4650 Wi-Fi Protected Setup(WPS)
PIN or Wireless setting Menu method:
PRINTING WITH WINDOWS 10 MOBILE:
You can directly take printout of the documents or images from your Windows 10 Mobile device,to your HP printer.Download driver from 123.hp.com/oj4650
- 1. Conform that the HP OFFICEJET 4650 printer and your Windows 10 Mobile device are connected to the same wired or wireless network
- 2. Go to Wi-Fi settings on your Windows 10 Mobile device then connect it to you wired or wireless network.
- 3. Open the document or an app like email,which has the file you want to print.
- 4. Click on the Print icon.
- 5. After the above step,a print preview screen appears in that you can select your printer and change any print settings,if necessary.
- 6. After the changes made,click Print.
- 7. The options like number of copies,color of the print,paper size,paper range and orientation is given.
If your print job is not printed then it has following issues: